Charles quickly tied into some juvenile sized bass and upon his release one of the lake giant's pursued the dink bass and quickly inhaled it. It was an intense sight and I wish Charles had recorded it on his contour camera. I didn't get to fish much myself but sometimes it is more fun when you see friends catch and have fun, even if they are just dinks.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Dropped Shot
Charles quickly tied into some juvenile sized bass and upon his release one of the lake giant's pursued the dink bass and quickly inhaled it. It was an intense sight and I wish Charles had recorded it on his contour camera. I didn't get to fish much myself but sometimes it is more fun when you see friends catch and have fun, even if they are just dinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment